Tech and Safety in the 2019 Honda Insight
Almost two decades ago, the first Honda Insight arrived in the US as the first hybrid vehicle for sale in the country. Over the years, the nameplate seemed to be constantly evolving–though, so were hybrids in general.
The 2019 Honda Insight which has just arrived at Gwinnett Place Honda, is an all-new model, completely redesigned, and ready to tackle the current market of stylish modern hybrid cars in the Duluth area.
Read on to learn just a bit about tech and safety in this exciting new future vehicle.
Tech Features in the 2019 Honda Insight
This eco-friendly hybrid sedan is expected to be quite the jack-of-all trades: a smooth performer with a stylish design, boasting many of today’s top tech and convenience features.
Here’s just a short list of what you will find in the 2019 Honda Insight:
- ECON, Sport, and EV driving modes
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration
- 8.0-inch touchscreen display
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Smart Entry
- New push-button transmission shifter
Honda Safety Systems
This upcoming Honda hybrid sedan won’t just be smart and commuter-friendly–it looks to be incredibly safe. New for this 2019 model, Honda will be including a wide range of standard and available security and driver-assistance features to help make going green an easy choice for families:
- Honda LaneWatch
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Legendary Honda safety and reliability